Trf Psp

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a screen shot what TRF looks like on a PSP :D

TRF_on_PSP.jpg

Cool, very nice! I knew you could get on the internet with PSP's but seeing TRF on one is sweet! :p

Hey guys, so it's true that you can get on TRF on a PSP. Guess what im using to write this post? Hehe. Too hard to write a long-ish post. Kinda' cool though!

Yeah when I first realized I could look at countdownhobbies.com on my PSP I was thrilled, I also checked TRF that night... but I never have time to use the darn thing

websites look even better if you go into settings and set it to smart-view (or something like that. It automatically resizes images so websites look almost like they are meant to be :D. FlisKits sight looks awesome on it. Haven't tried placing an order with it, lol.

Originally posted by n3tjm
websites look even better if you go into settings and set it to smart-view (or something like that. It automatically resizes images so websites look almost like they are meant to be :D. FlisKits sight looks awesome on it. Haven't tried placing an order with it, lol.

yeah it does do a suprisingly good job

I can't wit to get a wireless router, then I'll be able to surf the web on the PSP too:)

I got mine at Target (where I still work). It was $50... I remember when buying a normal wired router was like $150... wow... prices have come down! :)

It's easy, just goto the webpage and select the field that you wish to type in and use the up and down arrows to scroll through letters.

So I went to use the browser on my PSP last night and sure enough it didnt want to connect to the secure network. My laptop pops right on to the network but the PSP says unable to make a connection... I was curious to see how it fit some new features on our webstore... if anyone has had similar problems let me know what you did...

I assume you have gone through the basic network settings on the PSP? Just in case, here is a quick overview of the setup. In WLAN settings, you have to scan or enter manually the SSID of the access point. Not sure what kind of security your network uses, but the PSP uses either WEP or WPA. Both look for a key. Access the settings of your router and assign a key. Not sure about WPA, but with WEP, you have the choice of using a Hexidecimal or ASCII key. Then type this key into the PSP. After this, it should be able to access the network.

yeah nothing... I had it set up un-secure and it works fine.. so then i fugured I had the wrong key written down but it works with my laptop... its odd... not that I NEED to use it for that but now that I cant I am like... pleaseee work

Realized something with the PSP and using a secured network. I supports Open Key, but not Shared Key. Basically, shared key is when the device has to provide the key in order to connect to the router. Open is when the device connects before providing the key. I hope Sony makes adds shared key support in the near future.

Back