Estes Big Daddy Decal Scan

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dosmithii

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a scan of a set of Estes Big Daddy decals. If you have a set you would like to send, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance,

Sorry, I forgot about the new edition. :) I'm looking for the old "D" version.

Thanks,

I could use a scan of the D version too..as i have to cut off the top 4-6" due to a lawndart......

Darrell,
I have a set here somewhere, just have to dig through some stuff.
My scanner isn't working, but i'd be glad to send them to you and maybe you could scan them for others.
Email me with your address.
Tim

Originally posted by ATTICUS
Darrell,
I have a set here somewhere, just have to dig through some stuff.
My scanner isn't working, but i'd be glad to send them to you and maybe you could scan them for others.
Email me with your address.
Tim

Tim,

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the offer. But, I have a set of decals, just don't have access to a scanner, and was hoping someone had a scanned set readily available. I need the file so I can make changes using graphics software and have custom vinyl decals cut for me.

I have a NIB kit and can scan the decals...what type of editing software will you be using? Or what file format would be best for you? PM or Email me with your Email address.

barry

Would you post them somewhere where we might all have a chance to get a copy?

Please?:D

...but what a PITA it was to scan these!

These are not decals but vinyl adhesive graphics, with bleed-over print that goes beyond the die cut image outlines. So I had to "weed" the graphic sheet (i.e. remove the borders). In doing that, I accidentally pulled off one of the smaller pieces and it wrapped itself into a ball. I unwrapped it and put it back on the sheet but the damage is done. You'll have to edit the "good" mirror image (cut and paste) to replace the screwed up one.

I can't post them here as the file sizes are over 100K, which is the TRF maximum. So Email or PM me with your Email address (total size, two images, is about 300K).

Last, did you know that TRF will delete the text in your post if you try to attach a file larger than 100K? Took me two attempts to realize what was going on.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Barry

Back