Out of Touch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
If for some reason anyone needs to reach me for CATO (NAR 581) related matters, please be aware I will be away from 1/29/06 through 2/11/06. I will be on a cruise of the southern Caribbean with my wife celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

If you really, really need to communicate with me, feel free to fly out::p

30-Jan San Juan, Puerto Rico
31-Jan Philipsburg, St. Maarten
01-Feb Basseterre, St. Kitts
02-Feb St. Johns, Antigua
03-Feb Castries, St. Lucia
04-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
05-Feb At Sea
06-Feb Margarita Island, Venezuela <- 25 years!
07-Feb Willemstad, Curacao
08-Feb Oranjestad, Aruba
09-Feb At Sea
10-Feb San Juan, Puerto Rico

can I come? maybe like an M2400 for tickets trade?...

That sounds like fun though and hopefully you will come back to some good launch weather!

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
please be aware I will be away from 1/29/06 through 2/11/06. I will be on a cruise of the southern Caribbean with my wife celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

Good Morning Al !!
I see you are logged back in. Welcome back. I hope you had a great trip!!!

Originally posted by Gregzo
Good Morning Al !!
I see you are logged back in. Welcome back. I hope you had a great trip!!!

And we are supposed to have a freaking Nor'easter tonight!

I wanna go back!

Actually I am glad to be home. After 11 days, it feels good to just be here.

And I find we have a major win against BATFE!

What a nice coming home gift!

Stay tuned for a photo of my two P motor clustered water rocket launch...

What an itinerary! I missed the post as I was out of town.

Happy 25th from someone who just had their 30th. Your wife got a trip, mine got a watch and dinner paid for by her children :)

Al Who?:D

Congratulations...welcome back, hey...with the snow falling not much to do xcept get to the workbench!

Andy

Contact you?

You are on a cruise. Stay away from cell phones, faxes, emails, computers, Blackberry, and phones. It is a vacation, no?

For your cruise, bring lots of small loose bills for tips, have a list of phone numbers in case you need to contact anyone back home, and have contact infomation for them. If one is available, get a card attached to your home phone so you can charge the calls to it.

Exercise every day as you will gain weight otherwise. Don't pack that much and have an extra suitcase for all the goods you buy there. Toothbrush and stuff. Start making a list of what to bring and what to do now.

Above all, you will be so exhausted from the cruise, you will need another vacation when you return.

Enjoy and congratulation to you and your wife.

Back