HEMV-4 and the Dead Ringer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kullas

Reaction score
I got my packages from Flis the other day and i started building. These are 2 fun kits to put together. The Dead Ringer was a quick build that turns out a very nice looking kit here it is after i finished it

The HEMV-4 is a little tougher to build cutting the tubes like that was a little more difficult getting then exactly the same but they turned out ok im thinking about buying another kit just to try it again :) but a great looking rocket once i was done with it here is a pic of it

I had some tubing left over from where i cut the tubing fron the HEMV-4 so i decided to not them go to waste so i glued them on to a BT for fins and this is what i cam up with I think im going to call it the DoubleO 7 the 2 fins ar a circle and the BT and NC is 7 inches long :) here it is

Looking good :) I know of several folks who have built our kits that require tube cutting and keeping the odd shaped pieces for other projects. Very kewl :)

Very Nicely done!
I have a dead ringer sitting in the bag, waiting for a slot in the que to open:)

You can build it in a hour or less :) but painting takes some time
i did build another last night it os a true micro a 3fnc :y: maybe it will fly. i will post some pics later tonight when i get home

You can build it in a hour or less :) but painting takes some time
i did build another last night it os a true micro a 3fnc :y: maybe it will fly. i will post some pics later tonight when i get home

That's also not counting the time off from work for the eye surgery and the recuperation period.:jaw:

I just pick up my mag glass before i start working in it :)

Back