Merry Christmas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Id like to wish all a merry christmas from the Bowhunter Family and a Happy new Year

Merry Christmas from the Maniac family!!!!! This has been quite a year, what a great bunch of rocketeers!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah, lucky for me, I get to celebrate both ;). Anybody get any special gifts, rocketry related or not. My uncle Frank and aunt Margret (great uncle and aunt) make quilts, they made all of the grandchildren (my generation) "custom" quilts. I got a dark blue one with stars and other space icons. It had a design that looked just like my latest project, Freedom Won, and its name on it as well. It was a very nice treat, on top of the other great gifts!

Warm Holiday Wishes to all of you from the Fore Check family. May the joy of Christmas be yours today and throughout the upcoming year.

And a very Merry Christmas to everyone, as well.

We can't believe it, our first year out of Alaska, and we're getting a white Christmas here in St. Peters, MO! Yea!!!

Now all we have to do is wait for the kids to get up. Can you believe it, the parents are awake before the kids?!

Merry Christmas to you all.:)

It's the 26th now down here in Aus and I had a great Christmas I hope everyone else has a good time as well.

Alex

Originally posted by akpilot
And a very Merry Christmas to everyone, as well.

We can't believe it, our first year out of Alaska, and we're getting a white Christmas here in St. Peters, MO! Yea!!!

After all the snow we've had over the last couple of weeks up in Iowa, and considering how "balmy" it seemed outside yesterday, it seems crazy to wake up here in Fenton, MO and have snow on all the yards and roof tops. It's a "White Christmas" after all!

Ewww....it's a gray and rainy day in Tampa, FL. Time to go open my secret santa gift!

Merry Christmas all. We're glad you're here.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Hope ya'll have a great day!

and again... ;)

bmug232.jpg

Originally posted by Fore Check
. . . it seems crazy to wake up here in Fenton, MO . . .

Fore Check you need to warn me before you come down here . . . so I can ensure I get everything I can from HL - before you walk in.

The folks and families at FlisKits wishing everyone a most wonderful holiday season!

Here comes 2006!

Originally posted by Fore Check
It's a "White Christmas" after all!

With the warm weather in Chicago, it's rapidly becoming "un-white."

Hope everyone had a great holiday and the rocket gods were generous with the gifts.

Originally posted by Bowhunter
Id like to wish all a merry christmas from the Bowhunter Family and a Happy new Year

Back at you and yours, kind sir!

The NAR President must have been a very good boy for 2005. Rocket - wise, Santa left me:

A DVD, "Liftoff: Success and Failure on the Launch Pad". Most excellent footage of early rockets with less that perfect flight performance.

Two books, "The Black Arrow Rocket" and "A Vertical Empire", both about British missiles in the 1950's and 1960's.

A Semroc SLS Laser X kit with dual and quad mounts!

Back