Loki hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
can anyone suggest a great loki dealer? mainly I'm concerned about prices, but of course good service is always nice.

thanks everyone!

Tim certainly is great and the prices are good, especially if you are in the Wildman Club.
Reed

Originally posted by Linux203
I use Loki's almost exclusively in my HPR.

Loki has released several moon-burners which are awesome motors. Get your hands on a J175. Look for new propellant types coming soon.

Loki sells direct to the end user.

www.lokiresearch.com

dealers are: (Rember to support your local vendors, if you have them.)

www.hangar11.com
www.performancehobbies.com
www.alshobbyshop.com
www.sfsmindustries.com
www.the-motorman.net
www.justrockets.com

spiffy, can you suggest a single one?

P.S. I cheked out wildman's and really liked their prices, especially on Loki and AMW, looks awesome.

Bobby at Hangar 11 has always been able to get them. I get nothing but stellar service out of Bobby.

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Bobby at Hangar 11 has always been able to get them. I get nothing but stellar service out of Bobby.

hmmm....I haven't. I ordered a kit from him 2 weeks ago...I emailed him a aweek later to check on my order and still haven't heard from him.

Weird.

Bobby is a good friend as well so I think I will pop him a note. This is very unlike him.

Al

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Weird.

Bobby is a good friend as well so I think I will pop him a note. This is very unlike him.

Al

thanks, that would be swell....but the sad part is I ordered it 2 weeks ago so I could have it built by the 11th for the TQC launch....now there's really not much chance of that.

Originally posted by Nate
can anyone suggest a great loki dealer? mainly I'm concerned about prices, but of course good service is always nice.

thanks everyone!

Hi nate. If you have a vendor that shows up at your HPR launches, buying from them is worth more in gold down your HPR career then low cost ever will be.

Support the vendor that shows up at your launches, and helps you out.

If more then one shows up, support the one(s) that helps the flyers out.

really? can you explain why? I've always just bought online and never had any problems there.

Some reasons I support my local vendors: it ensures they keep coming so I can pick up last minute items and supplies, free swaps on motor delays, advice, no shipping, no hazmat, instant warranty replacement, get to look over various products first hand...and an occasional demo motor

Originally posted by rstaff3
Some reasons I support my local vendors: it ensures they keep coming so I can pick up last minute items and supplies, free swaps on motor delays, advice, no shipping, no hazmat, instant warranty replacement, get to look over various products first hand...and an occasional demo motor

...not to mention impulse buys & good ol' "instant gratification" :D

Originally posted by Nate
really? can you explain why? I've always just bought online and never had any problems there.

Hi Nate. As you go to your launches you will see the on site vendor (or two) that helps out the flyers in their complex projects.

they do this for the F class flyer, the I class flyer , the K class flyer and N class flyer.

One day in your HPR career you will be in the Golden sweet spot of having lots of help just when you really need it .

I say this from my own experiance in the support I got when I needed it.

So true, Art.

Oh, add availability of loaner hardware to my list.

Hangar 11 comes to our launch on a regular basis.
He is in the middle of opening an actual store front.
Trying to open before the end of the month...

I'm sure he's up to him armpits with construction tids bits needed to get the store up & running.

JD

Nate

Please drop me a line... 845-304-1303 or 845-926-1959

leave a message on the 1303 line the other mesage center is not active yet.... I'll call you back....

I am opening a new store and the computers / email have been weird and only work with some servers...Today I rec'd 257 emails... and only 14 yesterday... many are days old.....

I pride myself on reliabel service and replies...

Bobby B

hi guys,

Just to clear everything up, Bobby called me today and said that he was shipping my order tomorrow, and the only reason it hadn't gotten out was because of the move. he expidited it at his expense and it should be here later this week. that's the kind of service I really respect; should something go wrong with an order, he did all he could to make it right, I'm impressed. I completley understand where he's coming from and I'm still very happy with his service I'm happy to hear he's getting an actual storefront, and I would still recommend him to anyone.

cheers!

Back