Cherokee and Darkstar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kullas

Reaction score
here is some pics of the first 2 MMX scratch build

here is the Darkstar fins

And the last pic is of where i made a tube coupler out of a section of tubing and decided to let the streamer deploy here insted of the NC

I didnt get any pics of the build but here they are

Very Nice indeed
should be a good LITTLE flyer.:D

Nice! Great job on that fin alignment. I'm flying mine tomorrow at Orangeburg Sc, along with it's big brother.
Glad to see someone else decided to build one. It's definitely a looker.

I see your from Atlanta area, we get many fliers from your neck of the woods. Come on over and join us sometime. We fly 2nd weekend of every month year round. Sat & Sunday launches, cheap club rate at Days Inn. ICBM.both Tripoli and NAR . 2sq. miles of sod.

Launch schedule for 2010:
https://www.tripolisc.org/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments. I love to build thats half the fun

Nice! Great job on that fin alignment. I'm flying mine tomorrow at Orangeburg Sc, along with it's big brother.
Glad to see someone else decided to build one. It's definitely a looker.

I see your from Atlanta area, we get many fliers from your neck of the woods. Come on over and join us sometime. We fly 2nd weekend of every month year round. Sat & Sunday launches, cheap club rate at Days Inn. ICBM.both Tripoli and NAR . 2sq. miles of sod.

Launch schedule for 2010:
https://www.tripolisc.org/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1

I have heard good things about Orangeburg i may try to make it out later in the year. Im a member of TRA and NAR. I have my L1 rocket almost ready well all it needs is paint. Its a Binder Design Samurai i plan on going with motor ejection for my level one and DD for for my L2

I don't no about this launch LOL I just pulled in motel across from site. First snow 30 yrs! Might have to wait on my Darkstar flight.

The dang snowflakes are bigger than the motors. It's not supposed to snow here......ever! 4more inches by morning to boot.

100_3860.jpg

100_3861.jpg

100_3863.jpg

Back