Have Name. Need Rocket.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11bravo

Reaction score
Working over night a couple of weeks ago I had one of the stereos blasting out some tunage I'd burned to a CD.
One of the songs was Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' with Disaster" and the line "gotta side step straight ahead" caught my attention.
I thought "Side Step Straight Ahead" might make a good name for a rocket, but I have NO idea what a rocket with that name would look like.
Any thoughts?
Distant project at best, but....

Greg

And yes, it was at about 4:00am.

Um, not that you shouldn't name your rocket that, but that line is:

"Got our sights set straight ahead
But ain't sure what we're after"

'scuse me while I KISS THE SKY,
-bill

"Flirtin' with Disaster" sounds like a better name for a rocket. Maybe a multi -stage cluster rocket.

Originally posted by Jimn
"Flirtin' with Disaster" sounds like a better name for a rocket. Maybe a multi -stage cluster rocket.

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Originally posted by wyldbill
Um, not that you shouldn't name your rocket that, but that line is:

"Got our sights set straight ahead
But ain't sure what we're after"

'scuse me while I KISS THE SKY,
-bill

Well, maybe.
But I like mine better. :p

Greg

Originally posted by Jimn

I agree, that was going to be another one.
But I liked the other name 'till ole wyldbill had to go and throw a big fireball into the mix and bring my whole polyester world melting down around me.
Kidding wyldbill. :D

Greg

you guys need to see this design. These \father/son rocket combo was really awesome His name is Steve Burnette and these are called AxeMan and Axeman Jr.Notice the fin design. Its really what makes the rocket look cool.
photo5.jpg

normal_Large_IMG_3908.jpg

Latest posts

Back