• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: Estes Prowler kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camman

Reaction score
Lost my Estes Prowler kit on it's first flight in a long time yesterday, and this is probably my favorite kit! If anybody has a Prowler kit laying around or has seen one in a local hobby shop I'd be interested in buying it from you, I can't find this kit anywhere around my local area as it went out of production a while ago, also none on ebay right now.

I believe it was an Estes "Beta Series" Kit and I originally bought it around 1999 I think.

Hi there,

I am sure I can find one locally (in Canada) as I have seen them and have one for myself that I plan to build. Please let me know approx. how much it is worth to you and I can look around for one. I am sure I can locate one but the one place I saw one is not the cheapest. I won't add any $$ to it but I don't want to go on a search unless I have a ball park figure.

Len Bryan

Sorry, should have updated this thread sooner, another member contacted me via private message and is sending me one.

Thanks for your offer though, it is greatly appreciated!

No problem!
I see some odd and old kits in my travels and I usually grab one or two. Recently, I saw a bunch of "Big Dawgs" but couldonly grab one. I'll pick up another couple in case someone wants one. They are cool looking little rockets.

Glad to help when I can.

Len

Back