How do you contact Cesaroni Technology Inc.?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mge55389

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need a little help. Back at NARAM 47 this year I had a Pro 38 J330 fail on my first L2 cert flight. Somehow the threaded nozzle portion of the reload decided to rip off of the casing, sending the casing and mostly burned reload up through my LOC Brusier. It destroyed a beeper and my forged nosecone eyebolt dented the casing. The resulting zipper was quickly repaired with epoxy and duct tape for a successful 2nd attempt on another J330 and casing.

When I got back from NARAM, I sent Cesaroni an e-mail from a link on their website. I haven't heard back yet. I've been extremely busy at work since then, plus many other things consuming my time. That's why I haven't been on TRF for a while.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone at Cesaroni?
I just want to know if they warranty stuff like this. I still have all of the remains of the motor and casing. I did file a NAR MESS report right away.
I love Pro 38 motors and this is the first time I ever had one fail.

Thanks for the help,

Interesting. I had an issue just yesterday and sent a message to them via the form on this page: https://pro38.com/contact.php

I tried the email link to tech support on the page given by OKturbo but it bounces as undeliverable.

CTI is known for being very responsive to these things. I wouldn't give up.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Sorry to hear you had a problem. Please email me directly at [email protected] . I'm dealing with Wilma right now but I'll have a look at it and forward it right away to the HPR group up in Toronto.

Regards,

Anthony J. Cesaroni
President/CEO
Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace
https://www.cesaronitech.com/
(905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto
(941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota
(410) 571-8292 Annapolis

I feel it is important to give credit where credit is due.

I had an incident Saturday with a Pro54 motor. It happens. What is nice about my particular mishap is the response I've gotten from CTI. By Monday morning CTI has already made arrangements for replacement of what I need under warranty.

I feel the need to publicly state that CTI's customer service is second to none. Plus they make a damned nice product!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mike E. (MGE 55389) ? He hasn't replied regarding his problem.

Thanks,

Anthony J. Cesaroni
President/CEO
Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace
https://www.cesaronitech.com/
(905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto
(941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota
(410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Originally posted by mge55389
Hi everyone,

I need a little help. Back at NARAM 47 this year I had a Pro 38 J330 fail on my first L2 cert flight. Somehow the threaded nozzle portion of the reload decided to rip off of the casing, sending the casing and mostly burned reload up through my LOC Brusier. It destroyed a beeper and my forged nosecone eyebolt dented the casing. The resulting zipper was quickly repaired with epoxy and duct tape for a successful 2nd attempt on another J330 and casing.

When I got back from NARAM, I sent Cesaroni an e-mail from a link on their website. I haven't heard back yet. I've been extremely busy at work since then, plus many other things consuming my time. That's why I haven't been on TRF for a while.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone at Cesaroni?
I just want to know if they warranty stuff like this. I still have all of the remains of the motor and casing. I did file a NAR MESS report right away.
I love Pro 38 motors and this is the first time I ever had one fail.

Thanks for the help,

First of all, I must say WOW!!! I am really impressed that Anthony is worried about my little problem while facing a Cat 3 hurricane! I think that takes customer service to a whole new level!
Anthony, I sent you an e-mail at the address you provided. I hope you and your family are okay down there in Florida!

Take care,

I too had a blow out this past weekend and Anthony and CTI are all over getting it handled. Best people to deal with by far!!!

(now if we could just get some different colors of propellent :) )

Cheers!
Brad

Back