Thanks Guys!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokitflite

Reaction score
Thank You TRFers!!!
As I ship out the last two Odyssey kits from the original 50 I would like to thank all of you that helped make this venture successful. All of the kind words and sales have made it so that you can expect to see some more kits from me in the future (not too soon though). I am flattered that many of you bought the kit to collect, and I appreciate those who built the model and showed it off which resulted in more sales. I have enough for about 10 more Odyssey kits with the original parts. I will still continue to make the kits but the detail tree will no longer be included (Quest has stopped making them), a one-piece nose cone will be substituted for the two-piece one, the lighting kit will not be an option (unless I come across more of the EXACT same light units) and future Odyssey kits will not be signed and numbered.

Thanks again! And I will be sure to post here when I come up with something else!

Latest posts

Back