• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: No reserve grab bag

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jraice

Reaction score
I have a grab bag with a bunch of stuff in the recovery section. There is no reserve and everything is unused.

Originally posted by jraice
I have a grab bag with a bunch of stuff in the recovery section. There is no reserve and everything is unused.

Ok, first of all this post is extremely obscure and useless unless you provide more information.

1) What are you selling? What exactly does "everything" mean?(Parachutes, streamers, shock cords, garbage bags, etc.)

2) Where is the "recovery section?" (If you are referring to "Support & Recovery" then that is the incorrect section to post items for sale.)

3) Any suggestions as to quantity? If it's a grab bag, then how big is the bag?

4) You mention a "no reserve" on this sale. Does this mean you are auctioning the items off at an auction website? If so, which website?

Please take a moment to revise your thread or listing before clicking the "Submit Thread" button.

Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion, it is in the ROL auction's, there is some TN, kevlar chute protector's, 38mm motor tubes, rail guides (acme), Just some random stuff that I am combining in an auction so I dont have to ship 6 different thing's. Someone just bid $16 but it cost's way more then that.

Back