• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: Launch Pad Nike Hercules Plan Pack

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zog43editor

Reaction score
Please PM me if you have one of these and you are willing to part with it.

Thanks,
kj

What ever zog43editor offers I'll beat by $0.25 :p

I've been trying to find one of these for years. I have a Xerographic copier that will do 24" x 36" and if you trust me with the plans, I'll make a copy for both of us.

Note to TLP -> I would buy one retail if anybody had it...

A

Been there

Ken runs around like a one-armed-paper-hanger, and I've never been able to get him to confirm that he has these. Yes he is really good, however with the problems TLP had, I wanted a bit of reassurance that something I was ordering existed.

I know Ken would not ever do someone wrong, I'm just a bit cautious.

A

I ordered 2 kits and the herc plan pak just last week and recieved them today...He did have to wait a couple days to get more plan paks.

great... now I hope mine wasn't the last one! LOL

There will be repercussions....

Bad things will happen

Launch lugs will fall off

Igniters will fizzle

Shrouds will tangle when you try to pack the chutes

Decal backing will turn yellow on all your scale models 5 minutes before judging begins

just to name a few...

:p

The Launch Pad, when I spoke with them a few weeks back, did confirm they will be releasing an actual kit of this plan pack, which means you won't ned to roll your own tubes.

Stay tuned..8)

you have to roll the lower tubes to a dimension that matches up with the bt-80 sustainer tube for scale reasons. Is this possibly a different size kit?

Styme,

I'm not sure.

When I spoke with the manager there at TLP, and asked about the Nike Herc plan pak, I was informed that a new kit was going to be created and sold that would eliminate the need to roll any tubes.

Beyond that, I didn't think to ask IF it matches the existing plan pack, or if it had been altered to match the correct scale design.

Sorry i couldn't be of any more help,

no biggie just curosity because I was actually thumbing thru the plan pak earlier to get a parts list together.

A kit would be great!

Sweet.. I had missed the plan packs on the site. I really want it more for the staging instructions for another project, but hey- I can roll my own tubes. :)

kj

Back