What has happend to JimZ!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arley E Davis

Reaction score
Dose anyone know what happened to JimZ, It has been over a year since he has added anything new to his web site

Jim is a close personal friend.

He has had a series of fairly bad events happen in his life and basically is just "laying low".

I really cannot expand any further.

He may return but I just don't know.

thats to bad, i have used jims web site on many occasions to find plans for clones of kits that i really like. if anyone has kits plans that are oop rockets of any make you can send them to the e-mail below and they have a really good list of plans here.

[email protected]

and then you can look for plans here

https://plans.rocketshoppe.com/

george

Sandman:
Please pass on to Jim our sorrow for his loses, Mary and I will add him to our prayer list.

There are likely hundred if not thousands of folks who use his site. Think i've only meet him once but If there is anything I personally can do to help in any way, please contact me by e-mail.

Originally posted by GSTARRAIDER
thats to bad, i have used jims web site on many occasions to find plans for clones of kits that i really like.

The JimZ plan archive is still online and I do not see that going away.

Bill

I’m sorry to here he is having trouble. Hope he can come back someday soon, For I have used His web site many times. Best wishes!

Back