Looking for Centuri Python Fighter Centuri #5358 Plans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also would like to find the plans for the Centuri #5358 Python Fighter This rocket came out in 1983 the same year Estes and Centuri merged, That’s probably way the kit is so rear. I hope how ever has a set of the plans, Fin Patterns and Decals sends a copy to Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe, so we all can clone this kit. If not I would also like a set of the plans as will.

For anyone that wants the PNC-50 nose cone Moldin Oldies is now producing this nose cone for $6.00.

Here is the only picture I have blown up larger than in catalog.

Do you notice the fins are identical to the Estes Starblazer X-20, or at least close.

have you tried calling estes to see if they have the plans that they can send you. they might not but it would be worth a try.

I thank it was in 1996 I was in Colorado at LDRS and after the launch before coming home I stooped at Estes Industries Talked to them and asked if they would ever bring back the Mars Lander, they said probably not. And then I asked if they had any old plans and also any decals I could purchase from them and they did sale me copies of what they had left in there files, It toke about 30 minuets and I left with several copies put no Centuri Kits. And JimZ has most of the copies I received but it was worth it and I did get about 6 or 7 decals of their rockets.

So no you can not get a set of this kit from Estes.

Originally posted by Arley E Davis

Do you notice the fins are identical to the Estes Starblazer X-20, or at least close.

Do you notice, however, that the main fins appear to be forward-swept? That is not the case on the Starblazer X-20.

Back