TRF'ers at AIRFEST 11

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definately planning on being there, although it looks more and more tentative as time goes on. :mad:
But it's still the plan.
Maybe those in attendance should see about getting some of those iron on transfers and putting them on T-Shirts for Saturday or Sunday.
The TRF logo I mean.

Greg

I'd go, but we're going down NEAR there the week before and my parents don't want to drive 400 miles south and back twice in a week, even less during the school year :( Maybe I can do some convincing.

I will be there, just another local launch for me.

You might find me at the Amature Radio area working some 20Meter ham contacts too.

Andrew, any idea what time the Delta III will be flown? I assume it will be on Monday

I really want to see this rocket but I am not sure how long we can stay on Monday - long drive home and my son has school on Tuesday. (unless of course we HAVE to stay all day Monday in which case he may NOT have school on Tuesday:D )

I belive with Kansas weather they will be wanting to launch early before 10 AM as winds start to pick up later in the day around here.

Originally posted by stevem
Andrew, any idea what time the Delta III will be flown? I assume it will be on Monday

I really want to see this rocket but I am not sure how long we can stay on Monday - long drive home and my son has school on Tuesday. (unless of course we HAVE to stay all day Monday in which case he may NOT have school on Tuesday:D )

I think Kevin said in a different thread that it was planned for early morning Monday

Back