need photos of reload hardware for project

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking ahead, the next section I want to put up on my website is history of reload hardware.

I need a lot of help with this section (my arsenal of reloads is very small).

If you have photos and/or info about any brand of reload hardware (and reloads) including:
- Synerjet
- APS
- DPS
- Kosdon
- US Rockets
- Aerotech
- CTI
- AMW
- Loki

please send it to me. Thanks in advance.

PM me your email, I have the following readily avaialble:

1. AT 29-40/120 and 29/120 next to each other and a G80
2. Parts for the 29/120 G79 reload kit
3. Loki 38/240 and 38/480 with reload parts

I bet the vendors might let you use their photos.

PM me and give me your e-mail address and then I can snap a few pictures of my Dr Rocket and AT motor hardware and send the pics to you.

For current reload hardware I probably could (and will) get some photos from the manufacturers (along with listing of reloads)..

But I haven't seen a set of SynerJet RMS since 1992. Almost bought a set at my first Battle Park launch. Only saw photos of the APS hardware in HPR. Saw USR hardware once in the back of a vendor's truck.

Decided to start with Ellis Mountain hardware and loads (since I left them off my initial list. I knew I was forgetting someone).

Surprisingly, not one photo at the manufacturers website or any of the listed dealers. I'll send an email to Rob Ellis requesting info. But I'm surprised that no one selling the hardware posts pictures.

I sent a picture of my AT 29/40-120 RMS hardware along with my Dr Rocket 29/180 RMS hardware and my Dr Rocket 29/240 RMS hardware.

I'll try to get some pics of my SynerJet and other reloadables but it may be a while before I can get them developed and uploaded.

How about single-use?

Back