Couple Views from the Weekends Night launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Saturdays Night launch was a blast! We thought we were going to be rained out but a Rainbow over Middletown boaded well for the coming activity. I can't take any credit for these shots all were snapped by Dr. Kidwell but this one I just had to share.
We ended the evening with this G20 powered monocopter flight what was So KEWL, wish the thing had stayed in frame longer!

Cool pic micro. After my G20 moncopter flight, I think I'll save moncopter designs over LPR for the HPR launches where there is a lot more spacing between the pieces and the crowd :rolleyes: Glad his went well. Cool pic (had to say it again) :)

Robert Edmonds usually has a few gliders with cylume or in this case LED illuminated gliders. This is one of the new Elcie BG's. the bottom leds are unfortunately hidden in this lift off pic, but check out the glider image picked up by the light of the igniter and first exhaust..NICE Pic DOC!

Back