Yoyodyne Aerospace and Snarkys back on sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar_rocketry

Reaction score
After the events of this past weekend, I need a little cash flow. So I've started my "Help Me Get Over Southern Thunder Sale";) The new Yoyodyne kits have been added and the Klingon Quantum Torpedo is 33% off for this sale. I've also put the Snarkys back on sale for $26.97. Link with details is at the top middle portion of the home page.

Definitely give DynaSoar's kits a try. You'll like 'em.

We missed you at Southern Thunder this past weekend. I can't tell you how many people asked where was Rebar??????????

IRV

Originally posted by mc2rocket
We missed you at Southern Thunder this past weekend. I can't tell you how many people asked where was Rebar??????????

IRV

I spilled a few details in a thread in the coffee house forum. I was so disappointed that I just unloaded the truck and went home Saturday. I didn't even bother to open the store on Saturday or Monday. I needed the time off anyway. Got some "honey do" chores done that I'd been putting off due to the projects I've been working on, one of which was supposed to debut at ST. Soon, I plan to be fully set up and capable of traveling to launches without the events of Saturday repeating themselves.

I was SO looking forward to being there and meeting everybody. I should have left Murphy at home because he always insists on bringing that pesky law with him.

Back