Star Wars: Revelations (fan film)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cydermaster

Reaction score
I've just finished watching an amaturely made film, based on the Star Wars universe, called Revelations. It takes place inbetween eps 3 & 4, and stars Darth & the Emp (amongst others).

This is only a fan film, but omg @ the quality!!! The effects etc put many tv shows to shame, and the story is ok. Perhaps, most importantly, there are no Ewoks or Gungans :D The only thing which lets it down is some of the acting, the main stars are ok but some of the extras stick out like sore thumbs :rolleyes:

"Oi Cyder, where do we get it?" I hear you cry! ;) The answer is: https://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/ However their servers are having trouble keeping up with demand, so its probably wiser to try downloading it via peer-to-peer (they do mention this on the site).

Oh - and its FREE!!!! :D :D :D So download, enjoy, and post your comments below:
(May the force...etc...)

I can't wait for Revenge of the Sith to come out! They built a brand new mega-plex close to my house that has the largest screen in the St. Louis area!:eek:

Back