Almost a Goblin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom,
Your last name wouldn't start with a "B" and end with a "d" would it?
If it does i just watched some of my old Point 39 Productions LDRS tapes starring a "RocketJunkie"!

Mike

That's him alright.

Thought so! Looks different in the pic on this post...He's not covered with red tracking chalk! ;)

Mike

It's a pitch-fork!!!! "Devil made me do it!" Geeezzzz you guys get picky! ;)

Mike

If it matters she will be repainted for Southern Thunder...Any certain way you guys would like me to place the decal? :confused2: Can you do me a CAD drawing with the right angles? :neener: LOL :roll:
Just fun'n with ya, seriously I thought it looked better this way....:D

Mike

Mine finally flew, first on a K700, then on a 75/3500 L800. Both flights good. I do need to add a drogue as on the second flight the parts arranged themselves in line and really started to speed up. The main deployment was faster than I like.
Video: K700 [YOUTUBE]nXwzRN6Ebjk[/YOUTUBE]
L800 [YOUTUBE]K-s8GhdL1Lw[/YOUTUBE]

Goblin K700 Up Crop.JPG

Goblin K700 Down Crop.JPG

Goblin L800 Up Crop.JPG

Last edited:
Uploading my video of the flight to YouTube..Was an awesome flight! :)

EDIT:
Here is my pathetic attempt at videography!:roll:

[YOUTUBE]-hLy44pLyqg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Awesome Tom! Very nice flight indeed! Time to build a 24" diameter one! BTW, were ya wearing your red recovery chualk on these flights? ;) Seriously I have the highest respect for you and your talents...Heck I feel like I know you from see'n you on videos for years! Maybe one day we'll meet at BlackRock! :D

MIke

Thanks Tom , will take both and compare the two and come up with something . Think blue tube maybe the way to go . Mark I will let you know when I'm ready . Maybe thunder struck 6 . But don't hold me to it Chris

Latest posts

Back