updating photo site

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stymye

Reaction score
I moved my rocketry photo storage and am adding content over the next few days,some new pics have been uploaded already
to view click link in sig below.

huge update today.

yet many more to add..Including launch pics and my newest builds at much better resolution. I also added a construction section.
I'd also like to comment,Photobucket rocks! and is free with lots of storage and easy linking.

currently 263 pics !

Watch out with photobuckets bandwith limits, alot of times they dont notify you and they have a tricky way about doing things. Maybe a year or two ago they had an unlimited free hosting. Other than that it is an awesome site.

thanks for the heads up! .. I'm at 43% that leaves room for 300 more pics..so I won't have to worry for a while atleast .

I like the ease of use best of all.

Yet another great scratchbuild master! Nice work! I hadn't ever seen your site pictures before. I had only seen individual projects on TRF before. Looks like you choose projects carefully and take pride in each. Very nice practical picture layout. Thanks for posting!

gentleman ..thanks for the positive comments!

I have very little time to build lately, so I try to pick something that will be a challenge and keep my interest going over a long duration..I really like scratchbuilding midpower scale rockets/missiles.

but sometimes I just have to build a small kit to break the pace.

I still have a lot of completed rockets to photograph and post as well.

Back