PML Nike Apache?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Setting aside that it is for sale at ROL by our beloved Discount Hobby Center. There is Public Missles, or so they say, Nike Apache.

Has anybody ever heard of a PML Nike Apache? I can find abolutely no reference to it anywhere. I have an inquiry to PML, however I was just hoping someone here might have seen this one.

The Apache is one of my favorite sounding rockets and I was considering bidding, then if I won driving up there to pay and get it. It's only about a 4 hour drive and for the right kit....

a search of rmr shows it being produced in 1994 and was discontinued after the first production run , quite rare !

it originaly went for around $150

Hospital,

My guess is...Discount Hobby Center doesn't have it in stock but will order it from PML as soon as you win the auction!:rolleyes:

Yes...I AM being sarcastic!

You would be better off sending your money to some African that is trying to get his familys inheritance out of a secured gov't bank account...

Honest...he'll give you 30% for your trouble!:rolleyes:

Really, do yourself a favor, turn around and walk away!!!

Gord

I did bid once to see what would happen, however some sould wanted it more than me.

Sad thing about DHC is that the one time I bid, I had a very successful experience.

Oh well...

Now, about that Talos kit.

If it's a Nike Apache you really want, try Cosmodrome, their's is excellent.

I got the Cosmodrome Apache. The one they were talking anout is about 80" tall.

I am going to probably go with the 4" Performance Rocketry kit.

Back