• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm Carbon Fiber Mongoose

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trenman

Reaction score
SOLD- Thanks for the overwhelming interest

I am cleaning out the shop and didnt know if there was ANY interest in a pre built rocket but if there is just let me know. This is a completely built and airbrushed 38mm carbon fiber (with Ti bits) rocket. I will include EVERYTHING needed for flight apart from a reload case or motor. This has no flaws, got me L1 and L2 certified and flies like a bat out of hell.... This is a motor eject bird.

rocket.jpg

rocket2-1.jpg

rocket3.jpg

rocket4.jpg

rocket5.jpg

Pre Painting....

38mmFinsClose.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for $300 plus shipping for all the time, effort, custom parts and labor intensive finishing. Ill consider all bids....

Last edited:
Looking for $300 plus shipping for all the time, effort, custom parts and labor intensive finishing.

IMO, you will be hard pressed to get over $200.00 for that rocket. If someone was in the market for a Mongoose 38, why would they pay more for yours if they can get the kit for $259.00? A "custom" rocket is like taking car and adding a high end sound system and trying to pass that installation expense onto the next buyer. You will most likely not be successful.

I would suggest dropping your price to $200.00. You might get someone to jump on it then.

Good luck...

Justin

IMO, you will be hard pressed to get over $200.00 for that rocket. If someone was in the market for a Mongoose 38, why would they pay more for yours if they can get the kit for $259.00? A "custom" rocket is like taking car and adding a high end sound system and trying to pass that installation expense onto the next buyer. You will most likely not be successful.

I would suggest dropping your price to $200.00. You might get someone to jump on it then.

Good luck...

Justin

Frankly thats just fine. Im not selling because I need money and Im not selling for a lack of space. I am selling an extremely high end rocket with no expense spared on high end parts. Do I need anodized Titanium bolts? No Did I need a well polished paint job and plenty of coats of wax? No This is what this rocket is worth to me at very least and this thread was simply to look for interest. If there is, cool and if not then I wont be sad a bit, believe me. I understand why you put it in perspective but I also want to be clear on my perspective: I busted my ass and spent no expense on this wonderful bird and I dont need to sell it at all.....

That being said I appreciate all of the inquiries that I have received thus far, I had no idea so many people were interested. Thats a good sign :)

Ill consider no less than $275 and shipping. Thats more then fair. If not, thanks for all interest but this rocket is simply bad ass and Ill hang on to it :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back