TRF secret santa?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! – no fair… I didn’t even see this thread until after Christmas! Now I gotta wait a whole YEAR? Well – in case y’all decide to do this more than once a year, I’m IN.

S..

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Sorry I have been busy with the passing of my mother, but I was your secret Santa. Enjoy and have a happy holiday!!

I knew you've had a busy / rough holiday. Both kits are great, I don't have either of them. The only reason I have not started building them is I am spending every available "rocket building" hour trying to get my HPR cluster ready for the launch this weekend. The "Secret Santa" rockets are up next on the building list. Thanks!!!!!!

more than once a year? man, i dont know....i think it makes it more of a novelty if its once a year.

Originally posted by r1dermon
more than once a year? man, i dont know....i think it makes it more of a novelty if its once a year.

I agree.... It was a GREAT event, we all had a blast, but I think only a Christmas time version is needed. It is unfortunate that some people missed out, but they just need to stick around here for the 2nd annual TRF Secret Santa.

I understand we had 27 people this year. If the number increase too much for 2005, someone may need to help our founder and CEO of "TRF Secret Santa" Mr r1dermon......

we'll see....my mailbox got quite full. lol. and still is full in the aftermath, but i suppose i can delete everyones info until next year. if the participation goes through the roof, i'll have to go email. but i dont mind doing 100+ entries. THAT would be cool.

ok, well, everyones info has been deleted from my PM box. whew, finally. heh.

so, how's everyone coming on their secret santa projects? give it a little update. heh. i havent started my acme spitfire yet, nor have i started the sparrow. i've been busy trying to get some good sized birds done for next season. has anyone completed their presents?

My Alpha III was completed in about an hour on Christmas morning! :p

I'm just now starting my Big Bertha. It is being modified to include a baffle kit and a 24mm MMT w 18mm adaptor!

"Film at eleven!" :D

Pat

My secret santa gift, the Fliskits Praetor is ready to paint but I just haven't gotten around to it with all these other projects I've been working on. It is definately on my list to get finished though.:D

Please put me on your list for the 2005 holiday season.:D

Sadly I have not started on my Deuce's Wild. I have been busy trying to get my Level 2 project "Gone Batty" done. It is next in line to be built though.

...Fudd

Back