Ground Support Vehicle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DynaSoar

Reaction score
In preparation for the move to Dallas, we're geeting a new ground support vehicle. It does other stuff too, but who cares? Not only did I get to pick what I wanted (a white minivan, I didn't care about anything else, and wouldn't know the difference) I get to have it painted the way I want. I tossed this photo into Paint and dressed it up the way I'll paint it.

With a bracket on the rear roof for holding a rudder, it'll be ready for flight.

And maybe a Yoyodyne logo on the door?

I think you should give it a paint job like the NASCAR guys... but with rocketry stuff instead....

WW

paint job?!? who cares, its just gonna rip off when your going mach8 into orbit :D

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Here is one of my primary support and recovery vehicles-
https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gps_greg/detail?.dir=bff0&.dnm=f145.jpg&.src=ph

Greg

Ooh...I like that recovery vehicle! Very handy for those long drifts!

This year my girlfriend upgraded her vehicle. I had an evil grin from ear to ear when we were out shopping 'cause I knew I could coax her to let me use it for my rocketry adventures. :D My car is only a compact 2 door. Hopefully within the next year or so I can get something more practical - like a Subaru WRX wagon! ;)

Back