Dream team photo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrox

Reaction score
Someday I would like to get a photo of Vern Estes, Tim VanMilligan, Jim Flis and myself. Maybe we could be standing between cutouts of Van Braun and Goddard. In front of a Saturn V. That would be cool...

I haven't met him personally (I don't think so, I may be wrong!) I haven't met any of the guys you mentioned either.:rolleyes: Anthony certainly has been important though!

This just a photo I would like to have, if it ever happens, snap a picture for me!

von braun, goddard? thats quite a comparison you have there!

If you include Newton , than the photo wouldn't be complete without Einstein as well

Will this do for now?
shroxsdreamteam.jpg

Sure, except I got my hair cut...oh, I just set myself up for a real hatchet job on a pic!!

just a few more cardboard cut-outs and you've got an album cover on par with The Beatles' "Sgt Pepper"!!

Originally posted by shrox
Someday I would like to get a photo of Vern Estes, Tim VanMilligan, Jim Flis and myself. Maybe we could be standing between cutouts of Van Braun and Goddard. In front of a Saturn V. That would be cool...

Trying to figure the tie with all these guys...I think you are missing a whole lot of other folks.

Back