Level 3 Build Diary

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, showing your zip code with the 4-digit extension is almost the same as giving your address... Might want to hide that too.

Well, yes, but even with a complete address 99% of the time people can't find my house. Anyway, I kind of have my own militia. The +4 zip gets you down to about 100 homes in the wilderness all with a minimum of 1/4 mile driveways and all with shotguns, or worse, high powered rifles. Likely that you'd get shot at 10 times before stumbling on my 100+ acres where I'd welcome you with open arms. :)

All,

If you have enjoyed and/or benefited from this thread over the past year+, do me a favor and go to the contest section and vote for Hope-N-Pray as the Rocket of the Month (must be logged in to vote and voting stops 12:12am on the 28th). If you are so inclined, I'd truly appreciate it. :blush:

-Tim

P.S. Hope you and yours enjoy their time together during this season and have a great 2011!! :snowflake:

All,

If you have enjoyed and/or benefited from this thread over the past year+, do me a favor and go to the contest section and vote for Hope-N-Pray as the Rocket of the Month (must be logged in to vote and voting stops 12:12am on the 28th). If you are so inclined, I'd truly appreciate it. :blush:

-Tim

P.S. Hope you and yours enjoy their time together during this season and have a great 2011!! :snowflake:

HECK YEAH!

Hope-N-Pray got a bit of TV time on a local Wichita station this weekend at LDRS. Overall the TV crews were only mildly annoying with at least three showing up at our tent from Friday through Sunday. I did try to avoid them as much as possible, but finally yesterday (Monday) I was hooked by Discovery Channel to stage walking Hope-N-Pray to the flight line--we'll see if the shot makes the cut come end of October.

Last edited:
Back