Most Users ever online today...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemanup

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Heh, we set a new record today with the most users ever online at once.. at 61....

WTG......... TRF....

Thanks again to the moderators for a great website......

61...That's baby poo. We can do better than that! Someone set a date for us all to log on. I'll be there!

na... not July 1st, every1 will be @ LDRS;)

how about tomorrow? mabye some1 should start a new thread with a pole on what times would be best. your right tho... 61 as a reccord when we have over 1000 members!!!

Well I don't think otmorrow would be too good... everyone needs to know about it. Is LDRS still going July 4th?If so then maybe the 28th of this month if no LDRS...

LDRS is Jul 1st thru 6th, but it dosn't mater that much probobly. there will still be lotsa people around. i'm goning to be gone from like this Sat thru next sat, but i'm only one person... its up to you guys:) mabye not tomorow, but Fry... if we try to pull of this kind of a stunt to far in advace every1 will 4get about it. lets say Fry @ 9:30pm EST? this way every1 should be off work... or we could do some other time, idn..

why not june 8 th in teh morning then so it gives time to get back from ldrs

July 1st sounds great to me - its my birthday!!! ;)

If we do arrange this stunt, can I put 2p in for us Brits and request a time compatable with our sleep patterns (we're 5hrs ahead of EST), if possible.

Looks like you are now going to pass EMRR's record:

64 on 11-11-2003 at 16:27

Congratulations TRF, glad to see the continued growth. It is certainly a worthy forum for online rocketry discussion / threads.

Nick

ok... how about this:
July 8th, 1:00pm EST. => 6:00pm for tha brits... they should be off work, and we should be on lunch. it dosn't coincide w/LDRS or anything else that i can think of.... every1 good to log in at that time? remeber... we need as many people as posible! don't think b/c your just one person it dosn't matter if you don't come!!!!

well... that date doesn't work for me. I will be 3 days into our tour of the west US, and if at all possible I will chip in as a guest but I don't want to log on at a travel stop... probably spyware on it. Well, look for a guest on that day! :p

Originally posted by nomopbo
61...That's baby poo. We can do better than that! Someone set a date for us all to log on. I'll be there!

Here's a time to shoot for, and a good reason for it:

July 20, 10:56:15 PM EDT

35 years to the second from Armstrong's "one small step".

That'd also give us time to enlist new members.

I just checked: the presidents of most NAR chapters are listed in the NAR chapter list with email links on their names. We could enlist help with a membership drive.

Very cool! however, I will still be on vacation :( If i have a chance o get on TRF in any ay, guest or logon, then I'll be there.

Originally posted by DynaSoar

So that's what, 2:56 am GMT?
3:56 am local time for me. Hard to know whether to stay up late or get up early!

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Hard to know whether to stay up late or get up early!
I was thinking of setting my alarm for 5mins before, loggin on, waiting a few mins, then going back to bed! ;)

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Hard to know whether to stay up late or get up early!

Log on to TRF before bedtime, and leave the computer on all night!

Phil

Originally posted by WiK
Log on to TRF before bedtime, and leave the computer on all night!
Phil

Well I could do that, my computer's rarely turned off, after all, but I don't really see the point. Sure, it would look like I participated, but I wouldn't have really.

Maybe I'll just work all night. ;)

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
what time is that eastern?

From DynaSoar's post above:

Here's a time to shoot for, and a good reason for it:

:)

Len Bryan

Back