• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FA: RARE 25th Anniversary Star Trek Enterprise Flying Model

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain

Reaction score
Up for auction is a rare 25th Anniversary Commemorative Special Edition Star Trek Starship Enterprise Estes Flying Model Rocket Kit. (Wow! That's a mouhtful! :) Brand New, Never Opened, Still Sealed!

Released in 1991 to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the original Star Trek television series, it is highly unlikely that another never opened, still sealed Star Trek NCC-1701 Starship Enterprise like this exists anywhere in the Galaxy! This could be as rare as can be: the only one of its kind, anywhere!

Just in time for Christmas, this 18 year old priceless gem would make an unbelievable gift for that Star Trek and/or Model Rocketry fanatic on your list. It will leave them speechless!

Bidding starts at $0.99 with no reserve.

https://bit.ly/69vdfD

I'm sorry, but eBay insists sellers accept at least PayPal (or some other electronic payment system). That's all I'm accepting now.

I know of folks who don't have or like credit cards, but still want to be able to purchase things online. They got a prepaid "credit card" (available in many places) and put money on that. That might work for you, too.

You have to offer paypal, but you're not prevented from accepting another method. A postal order is as good as cash (well it is here, anyway).

You have to offer paypal, but you're not prevented from accepting another method. A postal order is as good as cash (well it is here, anyway).

Yeah, that's the common perception in the States, too. But, it isn't so (for the States, anyway). One gets a receipt with a money order, and can return to the issuing institution to place a stop order on it if it hasn't been cashed.

For a while, eBay's rules insisted you accepted PayPal, and *couldn't* accept any other method unless you were a Power Seller. I see that's not the case anymore.

And it's the 3rd of these only one of its kind sealed kits on ebay this month.

kj

Yeah, folks on other forums let me hear about this, too. I just thought - 18 years old - never opened - how unlikely is *that*?! Mea culpa. My apologies.

Back