Rocket Junkie?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kits VS Components For Level 2

• Kit

• Components

• Kit

• Components

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
It's absurd survey time

Ok how may besides myself are hopelessly addicted to TRF?

OMG, I've gone from confirmed anti-social, non participating, background lurker to answering absurd surveys:eek: :cool:

What are you people doing to me!:D

Whoops, gotta go check some more forums!
Bob

Whoa whoa WHOA...lemme open a new window so I can type this reply and read the updates at the same time! :p

Seriously, I've got it bad! But I ain't complaining! This is an AWESOME forum! Muchos Kudos to the admins and mods! :D :D

Jason

Yep...got it bad.

In the morning.
I check it at lunch.
I check it again when i get back from the Post Office.
I check it after dinner.
and last but not always least....before bed.

I think I see the forum more than I see me wife....:eek:

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Yep...got it bad.

In the morning.
I check it at lunch.
I check it again when i get back from the Post Office.
I check it after dinner.
and last but not always least....before bed.

I think I see the forum more than I see me wife....:eek:

.... what Flying Silverad said. LOL

are you guys giving me some kind of inside dope here or something? no one ever told me about this 'life' (i'm not sure its posible) outside of TRF.. i dont get it;)
if it wouln't be that i like to sleap every now and then (as well as a *few* other things, some of which i have to do like school and build rockets) i would have put that i check in every hour... i'd guess i check everything about 8X a day on a good day!
really, tho, i thought rockets were addictive.. i've found that there are other rocketry related things that 'can' be just as much or even more so!!

Originally posted by jetra2
Whoa whoa WHOA...lemme open a new window so I can type this reply and read the updates at the same time! :p

Seriously, I've got it bad! But I ain't complaining! This is an AWESOME forum! Muchos Kudos to the admins and mods! :D :D

Jason

Exactly the same :p . Now what would we do if this place closed ? :eek: :confused:
-Karl

Check it first thing every morning while drinking my coffee, and usually at night also.
I can't get any rockets built because of TRF. ;)

Tim

If this place close? I think I might shrivel up and die...:eek: ;)

I said "all of the above hourly", which is 100% true! I do! Or at least every other hour on a busy day.

Theres life outside of here? If there is, I have never seen it! Well, maybe EMRR, but other than that...:D ;) :p :eek:

Back