MORE LDRS questions....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
first of all, I am not sure which forum this should go in, because it is about LPR, MPR, HPR and all the rest... Feel free to move it if you think it should be somewhere else.

Second of all, I couldent find the other thread abour registration questions, so I had to start this one... Sorry...

We were filling out our LDRS registration forms a while ago, and theres only "commercial HPR", "EX days", and "A thru E". What am I supposed to do for Fs and Gs? My dad is going to get the "commercial HPR", and hes going to fly my rockets with that. I dont have much interest in flying As at LDRS (I wuold much rather just run around with a camera... ;)), but I do want to fly Fs and Gs! What do I do??? Help!:(

this was covered in that other thread that you started... b/c i asked that same quesiton:) i didn't want to fly anything HPR, but i wanted to fly MPR. the answer i got is that the A-E is only BP motors, in other words kids can fly BP for 10$. if you have even, say, a 18mm reload cassing you would have to pay the HPR fee. this seemes a little odd to me, but thats the way it is. any way if i manage to come (and bring some rockets!) i think i'll just have some1 else launch them for me.

DOH! Oh well... Thanks for telling me...:eek: :eek:

So I guess I have to pay the big fee....:eek:

Originally posted by Neil
DOH! Oh well... Thanks for telling me...:eek: :eek:

So I guess I have to pay the big fee....:eek:

yea.. or have your dad launch all your rockets as if they were his.;) (exept BP, if you wanted to pay the 10$ yerself)

Back