Most visited foums?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why did the silly coffee house poll disappear ?

• Poll was meaningless

• Lack of interest

• Flashing avatars causing serious issues

• dots started appearing

• A member formally named as __ appeared

• I don't know, these polls are silly anyway

• Poll was meaningless

• Lack of interest

• Flashing avatars causing serious issues

• dots started appearing

• A member formally named as __ appeared

• I don't know, these polls are silly anyway

Results are only viewable after voting.

jetra2

Reaction score
Quick poll for ya'll. I was curious to see which forums (fora?) here on TRF you visit most, or first. The poll thingy will only allow me ten, so I'll choose my favorites for the poll, and then here are the forums that I didn't put in the poll.

Propulsion
Support and Recovery
Techniques
Rocketry Contests
Yard Sale
Forum
Area 51

Thanks,
Jason

I check all that show new posts, usually top down. Once I see what threads have new posts, I read the ones I'm interested in.

I read all new posts from the bottom up, untill I get to HPR. Then I go LPR, MPR, HPR.

I'm with ZIPPY. I read everything from top to bottom. I usually spend more time screening throught the LPR and the Coffee House, but other wise it's everything. :D

Pretty much the LPR and Coffee House. Though I'm visiting the Techniques and Scratch Building more often. And trying to post appropriately.

I voted for my favorites, but pretty much scan the topics of all new posts. I remember the day that I read every one, but the forum has gotten too busy...which is a good thing :)

I go to "View New Posts" on the main page....... I look at most (75%) of the threads....... I find the most interesting threads come from Mid, High and Coffee House

Same as Randy, good thing about it is I'm up to date with whats happening in all forums and I don't miss out on things/events/chats etc.

I used to read all the new posts but theres more and more now so i don't get time.

Most visited forum? Well, THE ROCKETRY FORUM! :D

Uh, probably LPR then Coffee house.

Coffe house,
HPR,
MPR,
Yard Sale

(in that order)

I skim the otheres once or twice a week, but thats it. I mostly hang around the coffe house, HPR and MPR, with Yard Sale a little less frequently:rolleyes:

Back