Motor Dealer Listing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by hokkyokusei
I admit I don't know the ins and outs of the process, but how come we see Cesaroni motors over here, and not Aerotech?

According to my informations CTI motors are allowed by TNO in the Netherlands, the equal organisation of our BAM in Germany. The motors have been UN numbered and set to Class 1.4C and GLS is willing to ship them across Europe! CE markings are in progress and should be done within two or three weeks. But that time schedule says "two or three weeks" since half a year, so I do not know if this is correct or not. But I know for sure that CTI and Rebelrocketry from the Netherlands are working on it to put CE markings in place ASAP!

Oli4

One must not forget tower hobbies, aka rocketfun.com Next to hobbylinc they have the best prices of anyone. I exclude ehobbies because I am in california and I would have to pay sales tax.

Free shipping right now too at rocket fun.

Originally posted by Joe Burger
It may have been even before that. We have been in contact with them and they need to place an order just so we know what they want.

Most of our International customers have been put aside while we rebuild. We have shipped to New Zealand and Switzerland since the fire but the others we have not.

Australia is very close to shipping.

We are attempting to stage for the Canadian dealers who are the only other international customers from the list that have orders in house. We feel that most of the dealers from the list will place orders when they know we can ship in a more timely manner.

Getting motors out of the country requires a tremendous amount of paperwork and permits etc. as you may imagine.

We will continue to work with these places as time moves forward.

Any news on CE marking for us in the EU? I know Gary spoke to people at Argos about it last year and suggested work was underway. Is there anything you can tell us?.... Please?

Mike 8-{>

(Who got in to rocketry a month before the fire and would love to see some AT over here in the UK...)

Originally posted by LtSharpe
One must not forget tower hobbies, aka rocketfun.com Next to hobbylinc they have the best prices of anyone. I exclude ehobbies because I am in california and I would have to pay sales tax.

Free shipping right now too at rocket fun.

Yep. Tower is a legend among us RC nuts (I do RC as well as rockets) for having some of the best prices anywhere, even better (if you buy from them a lot) if you join their savings club.

When looking for motordealers, don't forget about Cavemanrocketry.
Caveman has a new line of motors from Poland. They are cheap and powerful. In fact you have hore motor for less money. I have tested a few already. The engines are available in both Black powder and composite and range from A to H. Have a look at

https://www.cavemanrocketry.nl/webstore/index.php

and browse through the rocket engines.

Greetings

Robin Trap

The Netherlands

How about putting what types of motors a dealer has... we have model, mid & high power motors , as well as restricted access motors

This way someonelooking for an L1 motor doesnt end up somewhere that only has quest or estes

I guess there is no alpha order, it's seems you have eliminated most motor mafg.??
As well as a lot of their dealers??
AMW Inc., and it's dealers.
CTI Inc. and their dealers.
Aero Tech etc.
Any reason to this action.
Thanks Paul Robinson

sorry paul.

8/8/06 added the following

Animal Motor Works and their Dealers
Loki Research and their Dealers
RoadRunner Rocketry and their Dealers
CTI an dtheir Dealers
AT/RCS and their Delaers

If anybody is aware of other manufacturers and delaer list please let me know so I can post it here.

terry dean

I might have missed it, but I haven't seen <a href="https://www.pratthobbies.com/" target="pratt">Pratt Hobbies</a> mentioned.

I think they consider themselves a manufacturer, but they have a storefront and sell a variety of kits, motors and specialty items. They carry Sky Ripper, RATTWorks, Contrail and Hypertek hybrid motors, ground support equipment and much more.

Arnold

I just received my order from https://WWW.ACSUPPLYCO.COM . Good prices and good selection. Free shipping on orders over $100. Simple website but they provide a beautiful color catalog of their products. And, the folks I spoke to on the phone are nice and responded quickly to a question on the order.

They mostly deal with educational institutions but are happy to sell to regular folks too. They carry rocket kits, gliders, electronics kits, steam engines, etc.

RoadRunner motors are now available in Nebraska from Tom Kernes and myself. On-site at THOR (https://www.nerocketry.org) launches only.

Giant Leap also comes to several of our launches a year, offering AeroTech and CTI motors.

-Kevin

Back