Motor Dealer Listing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by JimmyB151
Haven't ordered from them yet, but pricing looks good:

Discount Rocketry

https://www.discountrocketry.com

I have ordered from them, very nice folks to deal with. Might take a day or so for them to return your email but if you call them you can see they are pretty busy most of the time. Good thing is they are busy doing rocket stuff :D

Anybody know of C6-0 motors sold in bulk? Have not found them in the links in this thread; though I could have missed something...

I'm a big fan of FlisKits; especially the interesting kits such as the UFFO (a saucer shape built with styrofoam coffee cups) which use booster (no delay)motors and am looking for an economical way to keep these ships flying... current cost is about $2 per launch!

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers
Rob in Vermont

Thanks for replying, Tony.

Went back to that catalogue; I see only B6-0:

1784 12 - B6-0/12 - B6-6 $64.99 (regular price) $43.55 (33% off)

Or did I miss something?

Cheers
Rob

Rob,

I checked again and it's right there under the B6-0/B6-6 bulk pack, #1784C for the same price.

Use the 40% off coupon when they have them at your local Hobby Lobby. It only lets you buy one 3-pack of C6-0's at a time, but it does make them very inexpensive. You can print multiple coupons off their internet site and make multiple trips. I like two stage rockets and my local Wally World doesn't carry the C6-0. They have everything else up to c6's at $4.95 per pack.

Harry

[
Am holding off until I can find a source of C6-0 _only_, without having to buy lots of upper stage motors that I don't need

Cheers
Rob[/QUOTE]

I have ordered from them, very nice folks to deal with. Might take a day or so for them to return your email but if you call them you can see they are pretty busy most of the time. Good thing is they are busy doing rocket stuff :D

I second that. After being away from the rocketry hobby for a LONG time, I just received a large order from them (Discount Rocketry). The order was processed and shipped in a day and the package was well-marked and well-packed.

I find that Hobbylinc has the lowest prices on BP motors as well as a complete selection of them. Plus, they have a much larger variety of building supplies and accessories than Discount Rocketry. However, they don't carry Rouse-tech RMS hardware or certain rocket kit brands that Discount Rocketry carries. I just placed an order with Hobbylinc today for the items that Discount Rocketry didn't carry, so I can't yet comment on their speed, quality of packaging/marking, etc.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the cheapest Aerotech reloads seem to be from Tower Hobbies. I've ordered from them many times for other hobby items (RC cars & planes) and was always extremely pleased with their service.

https://www.thedragonshoard.com/ is the on-site vendor for https://www.valleyaerospace.com/ and comes to https://novaar.org/ launches when there isn't a conflict with VAST. They carry Aerotech, Estes, and RoadRunner LPR and MPR. They carry Aerotech HPR and are awaiting their orders of Cesaroni and Loki HPR.

This just in!! Harry had a stock of 38mm Loki loads and is going to place the CTI order in a little while. He said he can get any Loki loads or hardware now and it taked 4-5 weeks to get AT loads.

Ben

Does anyone have any evidence that Magnum Rockets is actually still in business? They haven't updated the website in over 3 years, and they don't answer e-mails.

Does anyone have any evidence that Magnum Rockets is actually still in business? They haven't updated the website in over 3 years, and they don't answer e-mails.

I heard they were not here at TRF a while back so I just wrote it off. But...

"We can be reached via mail at :
PO Box 497
Nottingham, PA 19362-0497

...or by telephone at 610-932-2921 between the hours of 8am and 6pm
Mon-Friday and 12pm - 5pm weekends."

...Or, maybe somebody here knows the "scoop" and will chime in.:)

Been a while since this was updated it looks like to may as well add Countyline Hobbies to the list

The OP's last activity shows as late 2008, so I don't think the list in the first post is going to get updated anytime soon. :)

In the watering hole, there is a rocketry resource sticky with the manufactures, shops etc. That is were you need to go. It also needs a massive update. Regardless, I use it all the time.

Back