NARCON attendance?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KermieD

Reaction score
I was wondering if we could get a head count of those who are planning on attending NARCON and/or the associated sport launch.

I plan on attending, as it's only about 2-1/2 to 3 hrs from here.

FlisKits will be there.

We're also sponsoring the MITI (Make It / Take It) session with the Flea model rocket kit, as well as donating some prizes for the auction.

We're hoping to make our next kit announcement there too :)

As a special treat, the Tour de Deuce will also be featured during one of the sport launches. I am hoping to get a group of Deuce's to fly at that time, so if you are coming out and have a Deuce's Wild! kit, stay tuned for an announcement! :)

jim

I'd say there's a good chance I could make it Kerm.

Squirrel Works won't be able to attend due to previous commitments. However, we will be supplying Space Ranger kits for the Make it/ Take it event.

We will also be donating additional kits for raffles or door prizes.

Rockethead Rockets can not make it either. We have made some donations of kits and Mylar parachutes. I wish we could make it.

Originally posted by KermieD
I was wondering if we could get a head count of those who are planning on attending NARCON and/or the associated sport launch.
I plan on attending, as it's only about 2-1/2 to 3 hrs from here.
I am interested in going, but don't know if I can make it yet. I'm gonna be outta town the entire week previous to it.

Questions. Which day will the TDD launch be? Is the Bong location just northeast of Eau Claire?? Do you have to be NAR member to launch LPR?
TIA
Jim

I'll be there! It will be my first NARCON, and I will be doing a presentation based off of my NARAM 45 R&D project on making rocketry curriculums for elementary kids there as well.

Bong is not up by Eau Claire. It's pretty much on the opposite end of the state! Bong Rec area is just outside of the Kenosha/Racine area, between Chicago and Milwaukee. Bong is a state park, however, so there will be a parks fee (I think it's like 5 bucks a carload for in-state residents, $7 for out of state).

WOOSH has never required NAR membership to launch LPR and MPR models. In fact, we have a number of members of the club that are not currently NAR members.

Back