Your favorite Rocket of All Time

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno... It was the b. Ninja, but now even though its in construction stage, Mustang.

I have a couple favorites. Finally flew this one a few days ago - it was just too cool :cool:

And my stock Big Bertha. I have a couple unbuilt Berthas, one for 24mm mod, and one for a camera. (Someday)

Stephen

Well thank you very much!

I have a launch pic, maybe I'll post it tomorrow. (I have to find it, first).

Stephen

Id have to say it goes to my "MB1". I have given you the link to that review so many times I dont think I even need to give it to you again. Its such a cool rocket! And dont leave the fiberglass drying on the picnic table if you build it!!!!

This thread sure has lasted a long time! I guess I'll finally post my own favorites...

My favorite real rocket with out a doubt is the Saturn V, it's the biggest, most powerfull and the only one that has taken humans to another world. All others so far really pale in comparison.

My favorite model rocket isn't any one single rocket, it's a class of rockets. I really love scale sounding rockets. They come in a plethora of shapes and sizes and not surprisingly most will fly well or really well. I lean towards the IQSY Tomahawk and several of the Black Brants as favored subjects within that class. They also tend to be easier to model if I'm scratch building.

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
dam bushrat that paintjob was like really really nice...

Thanks!

And what a fun rocket to launch! (My first cluster.)
:)

Stephen

very nice Deuce! :) great launch pix too. I *gotta* find time to get these customer image up on site! man...

Back