Time spend at Rocket Forum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colour/s do you prefer on the chute?

• Bright colour to be easily spotted in the air and on the ground.

• I go with multiple colours.

• I try for a scale like look.

• Try to match the 'chute to the design/colour of the rocket

• I just grab the nearest one and let her fly.

• I use the one that comes with the kit.

• Bright colour to be easily spotted in the air and on the ground.

• I go with multiple colours.

• I try for a scale like look.

• Try to match the 'chute to the design/colour of the rocket

• I just grab the nearest one and let her fly.

• I use the one that comes with the kit.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
Just a quick poll to see how much time people spend logged onto the Rocket Forum.....

A. Less than 1 hour a week
B. 1-3 hours a week
C. 4-7 hours a week
D. 8-14 hours a week
E. over 14 hours a week (you live here!!!!)

definitly over 14 hours a week! 2 -5 hours a day! :D

I pop on and off quite frequently to read all the new posts etc, it probably works out at about an hour or two a day.

Like Ryan, I tend to have a window open tuned into TRF, on my home machine. I also look in 4 or 5 times a day, when at work (naughty!!).

I think I easily approach 14+ per week. I DO spend a bit of time in the chat from time to time which adds to the total.

Jeez...the day my computer dies will be sad. That's ok, I'll be at Jason's! (...or revive an old 200Mhz... :D)

i spend a lot of time in here for many reasons. The obvious is because I am a vendor looking to see how our products are being received. But I am also in here because I feel welcome, it's fun and I feel I have lots to contribute and learn.

I rarely log on and just hang around. I pop in, read the new threads (and I look at ALL the forums), then I log out. Usually 2-3 times a day for a half hour to an hour each time

jim

I tend to log on as soon as i get home from work and check out the threads and some nights i may have another look before hitting the sack...At weekends ill dip in and out during the day or very late at night,i allways start at the coffee house and work my way around from there...

I ususally visit TRF 3 to 5 times a day. Sometimes it's just to "lurk" and see what's going on, or if I have a question I'll do a search and more often than not I'll come up with an answer. TRF is probably my number one rocketry resource, so this seems like a good time to say thanks to those who make the site possible, as well as all of you who have taken the time and interest to post here. Thanks.
Jeff

I'm definitely over 14 a week :D. Like others, I'm on and off pretty much all day long. I'm also bad about logging off so my name is there almost 24/7.

Back