* Pics * completed and ready!!! take 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airforce

Reaction score
I have a pic of my completed Aerotech Barracuda.

Have a look.

This is the Barracuda....

Whoa, for a second there I thought you had the cable hooked up to it! :D

Nice looking bird! Any comments on the build process?

I should have my first Aerotech rocket tomorrow - the Mustang! I don't know that I will ever justify buying another since they do cost a tad, but I am extremely excited about building my Mustang.

Cool looking launch controller :D Expected altitude: 10 ft (more if ceiling is vaulted) :D

Good one Dick.
After the picture I saw that cable and knew it would get a comment or two. Clean looking connection though.

Eugene,
As for building an Aerotech, if you've built one you've built them all. They are very simple and like most hobby oriented items, way over priced. Very straight forward instructions, nice chute and generous shock cord. I think the one that came with the G-Force was 30 feet long!!!!

You will have no problem constructing the Mustang, I have a couple of those also. The fin locking system is very neat and clean, though the rings went on very hard with the Barradcuda.
I sanded the engine tube but still to tight. I ended up removing some of the plastic from inside the rings.
Other then that, it goes together quickly.

Back