TRF TShirt count

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see club newsletters posted here on the forum?

• Sounds good to me, lets roll!

• naw, get them from websites

• we need to start a newsletter so we can post

• Good idea, then I can start collecting newsletters.

• I do oragami

• your wasting your breath...

• Sounds good to me, lets roll!

• naw, get them from websites

• we need to start a newsletter so we can post

• Good idea, then I can start collecting newsletters.

• I do oragami

• your wasting your breath...

Results are only viewable after voting.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
getting ready to place an order to print us up some shirts. I need to know, of those that are going to get shirts, what are the sizes. How many you plan on getting would be good too.

I can hardly wait. This is the first I've heard about TRF T-shirts. I'd like to buy 2. How are we going to pay?

I have a paypal account and will accept checks. All proceeds will be held in the TRF kiddie. As soon as I get an idea of what sizes then I will order them.

Put me down for two shirts, extra larges. How much are they going to be, and what will shipping be?

Er, I feel like I must have missed something important. What is it going to look like?

We decided on a basic shirt for starters since it is our first shirt. If they sell well, maybe the next one will be more detailed. So, what will it look like: white with the large logo on the back, then a small logo on the front. It will be the dye sub type of printing like the Jflis shirts. Very nice and guaranteed not to fade. The shirt is a very high quality tshirt that I think you will be very pleased with. Because of the quality, I think we are talking $18 per shirt and then a small amount of shipping, probably $3 or so. Course that $3 will be variable, our brothers and sisters over seas may see a small increase. I'm waiting for a quote now. When I get them I will post pics on the net for you guys.

I just added a LARGE to the poll. I likey the TRF Tshirt idea! Take PayPal? (I can't find my checkbook! ;) )

One XL for me, please. Gotta have it!

Thanks for getting this arranged.

wscarvie (who just realised that there are two "Will"s here...happy birthday "other Will"!!)

Are these going to be on sale for a while (limited stock obviously) or do I have to buy now if I want one?

Mike, I'm ordering about 20 extra for taking to launches and stuff. But I should be able to make an order at anytime for more. Then in 2004, if this goes well, we shall unveil a new design. :)

I'm in for one large. I can pick it up at Whitakers next time Phil is in town. That is if he doesn't mind.

Paul

WOW!
All but one order has been for Large or larger.
Just another way that we'er the biggest and best!:)

I'll take a Large also.

Back