Gardei.com Update...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
I finally did a major update to Gardei.com :)

I added a couple little tweeks to the website itself.
You now can order Gardei.com Stuff ;)

But most important:

APRIL 19TH CMASS COVERAGE IS UP!!!!

This is the biggest launch coverage I ever had to deal with.... with 256 MB of stuff to play with once everything was sorted, named, and edited! I recieved over 80 videos to use... narrowing it down to 64 videos....

Now all I have to do is post the May, June, July, and August stuff :eek:. That should not take to long because I do not have as much material to go through for those launches, and my NSL coverage will focus on what Team Gardei focused on... (we did help Carl with his 38 Special).

Also, I would like to add some stuff to my Motor Pages....

So much to do... so little time...

www.gardei.com

Once again... another update on my site. This time the May 10th CMASS launch coverage is posted. There are only four videos for this launch... make sure you check out the 2 Stage Deuce, and an Alien Enterprises 24mm UFO with a E15. Very cool vids. On the workbench now is my NSL coverage, and the June 7th CMASS launch.

https://www.gardei.com

Cool! Deuce's Wilder. Very nice. It looked like all lit!

I need to get down there to another CMASS launch. It has been a very long time!

Also, thanks for the strong EMRR page. I am really pleased with your dedicated page! :) :D

Originally posted by EMRR
Also, thanks for the strong EMRR page. I am really pleased with your dedicated page! :) :D

No Problem :). I need to update that page soon too :D. Next Launch on the 18th :D

Well, I finally found time to set down and work on my site. Tonight I have the NSL 2003 coverage up and running :).

June, July, August, Sept, Oct and Nov launches left to do :eek:...

I will strive to get all of those up asap!

www.gardei.com

Back