Hobby Lobby and Aerotech single use motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry

Reaction score
I was just wondering. What is a good price for F-21, F-20 and some E single use motors? I myself have never used Single use motors, but the local Hobby Lobby has their remaining stock of them on clearance. I happened to find them on an end isle. They are twin paks. The F motors are $10.50 and the E motors are $10.00. I wish I would have written down exactly what they had, but didn't:kill: They moved things around in the store, and didn't know they had any Aerotech motors left until I found these. I wouldn't mind trying some. Some had $20.00 as original price. Thanks........Larry

definantly get some...that is a great price for SU F motors!!!! man your lucky!!!!

Originally posted by Larry
The F motors are $10.50 Thanks........Larry

:eek: WOW! $10.50 for F motor twin packs is AWESOME! I would snatch those up quickly!

Larry,

Where's that store at, I'll take a drive... Heh heh...

Standard price in the stores for those is about 20 to 22 bucks per two pack...

Buy 10 packs for me. I'm writing the check now, just tell me where to send it.
Randy

Larry,

No wait!!!

Don't take airforce's money....I'll Paypal you the money!!!

send 'em to me!!

sandman

I bought most of my Econo and SU AT motors from Hobby Lobby's in my state and got them all at 1/2 price or less. There gone now and won't be restocked. Grab 'em while the grabbin is good. Those F21 24mm motors really crank for their size.

Ok guys, I guess they are a good price. I looked this afternoon and this is what they had.
1-F23-7J $10.00
1- F20-4W $10.00
3-F20-7W $11.50
3-F21-6W $10.50
3-F21-8W $10.50
It seems the F21s are 24mm and the rest 29mm. I couldn't use them all. Well not all at once. I may go back tomorrow and pick up a couple.

Firemanup, Hey I know your not that far away. Maybe about an hour;)

First come first serve for the rest.............Larry

Larry are you going to NARAM?

Bring some extras.

sandman

I am interested in a few of the offerings. Specifically, (2) F21-8s, and (2) F20-7s. I can send payment via PayPal or money order. I have no idea how these can be shipped safely or legally. If someone could clarify that obstacle, than I would love to buy some. Feel free to Email me at [email protected] if you are able to pick these up. THANKS!

I cleaned out the Aerotech F21 stock at the Hobby Lobby in Conyers GA at $20 for a 2 pack. To find them at half price is what I call the Hotels.com experience. I love them in my Executioner, Super Big Bertha, and especially my Screamin Mimi. I hope to get some more someday.

Greg

Hey guys, sorry to disappoint some of you. If I was going to NARAM I just may have bought them all myself.Eugene, I'm not sure about sending them through the mail. Sorry.

I had to give the Iowa boy first chance. We Iowans have to stick together:D . Thanks everyone, I really wish I could help you all out, but I will sure let you know how I like some of these motors.....Larry

Give me some motors *pulls out the magnum...(not the rocket)*

AP...........NOW!!!!!:mad:

just kidding:D...if you ever want to hook me up though ;)

Originally posted by Larry
Eugene, I'm not sure about sending them through the mail. Sorry.

I had to give the Iowa boy first chance. We Iowans have to stick together:D . Thanks everyone, I really wish I could help you all out, but I will sure let you know how I like some of these motors.....Larry

Ah, no worries at all man! :) Have fun with those F21s!

Back