Where can we see all the Avatars?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
I would love to be able to see all the Avatars listed, perhaps on the Members page.

I also think it would be really fun to have an Avatar contest to vote for the best one.

I personally like (in no order) Sandman's, Stones, and Loopy right now. There may be others, but I haven't searched them all out yet.

What do you'll think?

Nick

Originally posted by EMRR
What do you'll think?

Shows ya what a Yankee knows about speakin southern! :D

Nick, I like that idea!

Jason

Thanks! I can't take credit for it, however. I got it from the president of my club's website.

Loopy

Here is mine!!

It's a picture of my scratch built 2.6" semi sort of sport scale X-15 that I flew on an F25-4W this past weekend at Amesbury.

I just reduced it down to 48x48 pixels.

Originally posted by Jase
Shows ya what a Yankee knows about speakin southern! :D

Nick, I like that idea!

Jason

Opps, sliding back and forth.... you see my wife is born and raised in Mississippi and after 12 years, I have picked up a lot of the twang.

But I still can't tell the difference between what you do to shrimp to cook them "boil" and what you put them in afterward "boil" [AKA bowl].

Nick

Mine is a still shot from an onboard video. It's a screenshot of the moment just before deployment and right at apogee.

mines just a smiley face going into a microwave, poor smiley face:)

Originally posted by jetra2
Here...Check my new avatar out!!!

Jason

i love it! :D :D

mine isn't even rocketry related. More of a tribute to Native Americans and this great country.

Gee, a very odd dual exhaust trail...:confused:

Could it be a....oh, I don't know...A DEUCES!!!

sandman

Originally posted by jflis
i love it! :D :D

mine isn't even rocketry related. More of a tribute to Native Americans and this great country.

Right, it is "End of the Trail" and if you want or need anything that has this on it, call my dad.... including a 6' x 6' cast relief that is hanging in their basement.

Nick

Back