Classic ('69) Big Bertha paint scheme help?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

Reaction score
(I posted a similar message in another thread)

I have been planning paint a Big Bertha in the '69 - '70 paint scheme. I've tried searching the web for others that might have done the same thing, or that might even have one of the old rockets from childhood or whatever, with no luck. All I can think of is to use the scanned image from here , and do the best I can. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Stephen

thats a pretty good overall view....you should be able to get a very accurite layout from the picture....or are you asking about painting/masking technique?...either way ....you have come to the right place!

A little of both, I suppose. I would like to make it as accurate as possible, I suppose. (Within reason). :)

Yes, this is the right place! I seem to have found the motherlode of rocketry info!

Thanks.

Stephen

All done but for that little Estes decal (help is on the way for that) and a coat of clear gloss.

Stephen

Bushrat,

I sent you 5 Estes logos.

The big one it the correct one with the lettering above and below the logo...the rest are extras for your next project.

They've all been pretreated with microscale decal film so just dip in water and apply.

By the way...Great Job!! I sent those to you because your Bertha looked like it deserved it!

sandman

Back