For Dog Lovers Only!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Austin

<b>NOTE/WARNING:</b> The contents of this post may be offensive to Cat Lovers...please take note and EXIT NOW if you love cats.

All I can say is <B> O M G</b> !!!!! :D

I am still laughing, almost had to call an ambulance because I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard!!!

Check it out...Dog Lovers Only...and it's only 1MB in size...by far THE FUNNIEST little movie I have ever watched! Click on it once to launch or Right Click, then Download and watch.

<a target="_blank" href="https://www.rocketryforum.com/reviews/3-9-2003/meow.avi">Meow.Avi</a>

Carl

OH MY! I'm dying over here. That is soooo... great. :D Unfortunately the cat appears to have lived. :mad:

That was soooo funny! It's already making the rounds here at work now.

EERRRRROOOOWWWWW!!!!!

*thud*

oh man!

actually, you know, this would be a good video to demonstrate to doppler effect...

LOL

EERRrrroooOOOOWWwwww!!!EeeerrRRRROOooooOWWWwww.....

Originally posted by Milo
...Unfortunately the cat appears to have lived. :mad:
Sorry but, there's no call for that statement. : /

Is this a commercial? Note the Cell phone at the end? If it is; that may offend some people.

Funny though ;-). I like cats and dogs, and I am not offended.

More than likely it is a European commercial. They are not as easily offended as us here in the United States of the Offended.

Well as a European I havn't seen the advert on TV but as Doug says it does look like an advert for one of those new-fangled phones which take videos.

As for not being offended I think there would be absolute uproar if that advert was shown here, people went crazy at the Levi's advert with the hamster in!

Maybe it didn't make it to the tube. I remember seeing a so called commercial for soccer where this little dog is jumping up and down and up and down when suddenly the guy kicks him into a bus stop shelter which of course represents the net.

This was absolutely too funny! One of the best I've seen. I just had to send it to a bunch of buds & my brother. Without exception, they all loved it.

I played it for my wife & two daughters - I thought my 12 year old would bust a gut. Though a little (lot?) off-topic, I sure appreciate this one.

BTW, I also like all animals, including cats, & don't like to see cruel suffering - but I also still like a good, slap-stick bit of humor like this one. But then again, I suppose I'm a bit grizzled - I grew up in the country, the son of a weekend butcher who would help his pop dress out cattle, hogs, deer, & other livestock at various local farms...

reoroworoworrrrrr - thump - heh, heh, too funny...

That was absolutly halarious...I dont really like cats unless they live outside...but I am cracking up

Back