boredom buster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
have a look at this i was bored one day had the pieces lying around and came out with a piece of art i have even incorparated high power things into it it has a payload bay for a PICOalt and gets 2,200 feet on a E30

Matt, I think you may need to re-attach the picture. For some reason, I'm not getting anything when I click on the attachment. (Unless the rocket is invisible! :D )

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know so I don't feel like my computer is the oddball.

Thanks!

try this one by the way this was the first time i have posted a pic on TRF so bare with me

by the way Matt_Taylor i think this rocket would pass my sledge hammer test (not litterally but its pretty strong)

hhhmmmm, a heavy duity vise, hammer, wood chisel, cordless drill......

what? no welding equipment! LOL

this is *model* rocketry, not October Sky's! :D :D

great looking rocket, by the way :)

i had welding eguipment on the other side of the garage

Originally posted by jflis
hhhmmmm, a heavy duity vise, hammer, wood chisel, cordless drill......
what? no welding equipment! LOL
this is *model* rocketry, not October Sky's! :D :D

The joys of freedom from our friends in NZ.
Man, Maybe if the ATFE slams the door shut. Its time to move to NZ...... LOL......;)

Matt you sound desperate

yea but the great thing is there are basically no restrictions you can do anything as long you don't hurt or kill anyone

trust me i ve almost killed my self with a rocket motor that was suposed to be a static test:D

Nice fin selection! That should make for a stable flight. Good looking thus far. Make sure to get a nice contrasting paint scheme so you can spot it.

Back