Launcher

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weekends

Reaction score
After being inspired by Stones's new three pad launcher, I decided to take on yet another two winter projects. If I have the time to start, let alone finish just one of my projects, I'll consider it an acomplishment ;) .

That three pad launcher that Stones built is pretty nifty. I was looking into a similar launch controller. During my search, I came across RocketryOnlines multipad launch controller (https://www.info-central.org/index.cgi?support).

Has anyone built one of these? I was wondering how difficult it is to build.

If I get the time, I would really like to build the multipad and a compatable launcher. It seems that the one on InfoCentral is capable. Anyhoo, if someone out there built one, lemme know. I would like to know how it went. Or if anyone has plans for a similar multipad launcher, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Weekends
(Of course, not one of my planned winter projects will get done :D )

I have never built a mulit pad but do have a few singles under me. How has it been going?

Klint,
As with all of my winter projects, they are on hold I think 'till after Christmas. :( If I am able to tackle this one, I'll try to post pics. But I don't have a digital camera or scanner. Time to borrow one from the family :D

Anyhoo,
Happy Holidays

Weekends

Back