watchout

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_taylor

Reaction score
hi
there is some ******** on ROL forums going on at gary and aerotech it self so just a quick message to the admins to watch out he go's under the name Mager Thom so guys watch out!!!

look in the main ROL forum

Thanks for the heads up but.....

Let's watch the language as there are 8-9 year olds that visit the site. Try to keep it clean. :)

And besides that's ROL's problem. As long as it stays over there everything is fine here.

I would also like to point out that the culprit over on ROL is *not* "mager thom", but rather someone who has cracked into mager thom's account.

So, those of you who know mager thom, please refrain from jumping to conclusions. He is an innocent casulty of a looser on the net.

jim

I must say that I am happy that everyone in this forum is decent! If someone like "Mager Thom" came here, the Moderators would just delete his posts, something they can't do on ROL. The only recommendation that I can think of would be to appoint more Moderators to make sure his posts are seen soon and deleted immediately. Thank you everyone for staying on topic, Rocketry!!
:D :D :D

Back