1st post

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Vrstal

Reaction score
Hey guy's greetings. Just getting into 29mm. I have a NCR Lance Beta built and a Big Brute still in the box. I've been shooting rockets since 74-75 mainly by myself and with family. No clubs close to me so I joined your group. I know your into pictures...I'll have to round some up sometime.... sorry no digital camera it may take a while........Marty

well let me be the first to welcome you .this is a really good site lots of help here and a really great bunch of guys go to the chat room and there you will see everyone is very helpfull
joe

Yep...welcome! I've gotten a TON of help from these guys. You'll find someone who I'd consider an expert in just about any field you could think of regarding rocketry.

Welcome Marty !

Be sure to ask a lot of questions. It is a lot cheaper than making a bunch of mistakes. These guys in the Rocketry Forum are great about passing along helpful information and they are also great people. Join the chat, you will enjoy talking to everyone, and we talk rocketry.

Swimmer

A BIG welcome to ya Marty...always glad to have those "old timers" in the hobby of rocketry...you guys are usually a great resource. Oh yea, you are right...we are picture nuts here...love to see the work everyone does!

...and welcome to The Rocketry Forum!

Carl

Back