newbie/greenhorn

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stymye

Reaction score
hello everyone
I'm new to the forum.from cruising around it.sounds like I'm finally in the right place
Stymye

I think you'll find it quite comfortable here. Imagine; productive discussions, idea sharing, and some good laughs. Its all good! The only requirement we have when you post a launch report, or a construction progress report is that you include photographic documentation.

March Briner
NAR 80954 L1

Stymye,

Don't let him kid ya...photographic documentation..we all want,

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

And welcome aboard, too!

sandman

Very nice job on the V2! Congratulations. I hope the rain lets up soon so we can hear how it flys on an F21.

....after test fitting the econojet in the v-2 it stuck...dont know why.the glue was definately dry for days
I tried with pliers to pull it back out but it wouldnt budge...
funny it didnt seem too tight going in..
if i grab any harder with the pliers im afraid that the plastic motor housing will crack
I guess I'll fly it with the stuck motor than attempt to drill or dremel the casing out...
I dont want to destroy the motor prematurly.
suggestions anyone?

I'm not familiar with the V2 kit but, I'm assuming that the rocket splits in the middle for the chute... after flight, use a long dowel to push the casing from the top ejection charge end towards the back and out.

I installed a baffle in it ,I could drill a hole in it if I have to....
as a last resort
good idea.

Back